Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 05:47:09 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations2D artist and musician needed for indie fighting game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 2D artist and musician needed for indie fighting game  (Read 1002 times)
godotUser321
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2022, 10:05:48 AM »

Hello,

I am working on a 2D anime fighter game named Field Trip Fighters as a hobby and have finished the combat system. We are using the Godot engine and our target audience is the competitive fighting game community. Now all I need is art and music. We currently have 5 characters, but they are using temporary stick-figure filler art. We are working on other characters (we plan to have 9)

I am acting as the artist for characters and the lead programmer. I need an artist to make game elements the art prettier. Game elements to pretty up include ability icons, stage backgrounds, UI elements such as title screen background, stage selection prettying up.

For the art of the current stages, most of the stages are finished with art work that was put together in a couple hours, so it's nothing super fancy.  Some stages have basic pencil + paper linework template art. The stage background art work would involve prettying up currently drawn stages, and will involve a small amount of concept art and filling in for the stages that haven't been created.

In terms of music, we currently have a main menu theme and 2 battle themes. Ideally every stage would have it's own theme song. Also when a character performs a big ability, they can still the battle music to there own theme song, so 9 additional songs, one for each hero, would be needed.

The stage list is as follows:
  • Snow
  • Halloween
  • Theater
  • Art Museum
  • Baseball Stadium
  • Bridge + Water
  • Beach + Kayaking
  • Farm
  • Rainy Radio Tower
  • Desert Observatory
  • Circus
  • Mountain Climbing
  • 3 different schools (art, science, sports)

Below are links to two short videos of gameplay:

You can find up-to-date or more recent footage of the game on our
youtube channel

Contact Info

Email: [email protected]
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 12:44:07 PM by godotUser321 » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic