Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 05:38:19 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingFuchsia: a Browser-based Point-and-click Adventure
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Fuchsia: a Browser-based Point-and-click Adventure  (Read 671 times)
HambugGames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: April 02, 2022, 09:51:20 AM »

Hey there, everybody! I'm very excited to announce that the first chapter of my browser-based point-and-click puzzle adventure game, Fuchsia, is now available! I'd be honored if you'd try it out and give me any and all feedback. You can play it for free at: https://hambug-games.itch.io/fuchsia-chapter-1. Thanks for your time, and happy gaming!
~Hambug Games
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2022, 05:04:10 AM »

For me the mouse was offset some weird way making it unplayable.

You might want to post this to give people more of an idea as to what your game is:

There's a lot of work here, which is commendable, but it needs a bit more focus and also the pacing on your trailer is off, there are some awkward bits that just seem a bit off that might need reworking.

HambugGames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2022, 07:27:43 AM »

Hey Michael! Sorry to hear this -- a couple other people were having this problem too. I don't know why it's offsetting the mouse for some people, because it's not offsetting it for me. Still in the process of looking into this glitch. Thanks for your feedback, and sorry you weren't able to play!
~Hambug Games
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic