Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 11:10:02 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosUnreal Engine Programmer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Unreal Engine Programmer  (Read 514 times)
The Maestro
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2022, 01:01:07 PM »

Hello there
I'm indie game developer , who's really passionate about 3D games been into game development for 6+ years by now, worked on my solo project for 3 years using unreal engine
https://outer-paradise.itch.io/the-empress-awakening

Objective

I'm looking for compelling projects to work for remotely, will be glad to become part of your project and put in collaborative work both, my tech and design skills to give my best for the project be successful. Because I consider any game project I put time onto it, as a decisive part of my career and work history.

Best known games I've work on, is The Empress Awakening , a hack n slash story driven on itch!!

My core skill is to be fast at prototyping and adding new gameplay features, will be happy to building and iterating over our project as fast as possible!

Technical Skills
Languages: C# (2 years)/C++ (6 years)/python (1 year)/Unreal engine Blueprints (6 years)
Software Experience:  Visual Studio, C++STL, FMOD Ex, Microsoft Office, Daz3d, Blender, Photoshop, illustrator, After effects, SpeedTree, FL studio, Unreal engine, Unity3d

Gameplay Programming: Implementation of gameplay system and logic in both C++ and Blueprints, including player controls, an enemy wave spawning system, combat system with multiple weapons, boss AI, platforming system, grabbling hook, interact with objects. Dynamic music system, Dynamic camera system, a transformation system, driving system auto and manual, Main menu and options, save and load.
Misc: Familiarity with the Unity engine. Some art design software
Other: Have experience working solo on +2year project
and small teams up to four on yearlong projects taking on roles such as designer and producer in addition to programming.

Previous project Experience
Game Name: The Empress: Awakening (PC) 2022
Roles: solo developer
Languages: C++ / blueprints
Misc: A 3D hack n slash game. A solo project, I wrote the story, did the voice over, meanly used epic store assets and made some by myself and programmed the game

Work Experience
Small freelancing jobs.
Roles: gameplay programmer
Education
Currently studying mechatronics engineering
Miscellaneous
Favorite Games: prince of praise, metal gear soiled, dues ex, devil may cry, castlevania, resident evil, assassin’s creed

reach me at [email protected]
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 05:02:44 PM by The Maestro » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic