Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411510 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 11:57:39 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsVoice actors in 15 different languages needed
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Voice actors in 15 different languages needed  (Read 2777 times)
glitchapp
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2022, 11:38:18 PM »

Hello, I'm involved on an open source remake called "fish fillets". You can find more info about the project here: https://glitchapp.codeberg.page/

I would love to be able to add voice dialogs to the game which is already translated to 15 languages:
Bulgarian, Portuguese (Brazil), German (Switzerland) , Czech, German, Esperanto, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Dutch, Polish,Portuguese,Russian,Swedish and Slovenian.

There's no way I can finance something like that so I rely on free contributions, I hope you find my project interesting and I'll be happy to answer any question regarding the scripts.

Thanks for reading!
Kurotsu
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2022, 05:32:05 AM »

I am native polish speaker, i have read your post and did some quick research about the game. After all of that i think that i could try to voice act a bit, i'm a male so voice acting as a female might be a bit difficult but everything is possible xD. If uou would like to contact me that is my email adress: [email protected] If you are gonna be interested i could send some sample's.
glitchapp
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2022, 06:10:26 AM »

I am native polish speaker, i have read your post and did some quick research about the game. After all of that i think that i could try to voice act a bit, i'm a male so voice acting as a female might be a bit difficult but everything is possible xD. If uou would like to contact me that is my email adress: [email protected] If you are gonna be interested i could send some sample's.
Hi!

Sorry for the late answer, I did not realized there was a answer to my post. I've sent you an email with more information about the project.

Thank you for your interest, we keep contact on email.
Hiera
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2022, 10:25:47 AM »

Hello, I'm involved on an open source remake called "fish fillets". You can find more info about the project here: https://glitchapp.codeberg.page/

I would love to be able to add voice dialogs to the game which is already translated to 15 languages:
Bulgarian, Portuguese (Brazil), German (Switzerland) , Czech, German, Esperanto, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Dutch, Polish,Portuguese,Russian,Swedish and Slovenian.

There's no way I can finance something like that so I rely on free contributions, I hope you find my project interesting and I'll be happy to answer any question regarding the scripts.

Thanks for reading!

Hello, I am a french native speaker and illustrator, might help you. Can you send me more info about the project and what is needed ? I prefer not to give my email address so can you give yours so that I send you an email.
Looking forward for your reply
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic