Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 10:00:26 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesShould I go for a phone compatible gaming mouse?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Should I go for a phone compatible gaming mouse?  (Read 6104 times)
victor11
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2022, 01:53:53 AM »

Have you guys tried using a mouse with your phones? I’ve actually been playing adventure capitalist on my PC and had over hundreds of lemonade stands, car wash and pizza delivery businesses. Been a month since I downloaded it on my phone and started a fresh new game.

Now with PC, I could just keep clicking my mouse all the time but I’m really afraid I should do the same on my phone’s screen.

Just so you know, I’ve already got my display replaced twice in the past (due to other reasons), I don’t want to harm it again by continuous taps. IK It might sound like I'm overthinking or I might look cheap, but my dad will kill me if my screen gets harmed again.

I’m thinking of getting a phone compatible mouse or something to play such idle games. Do you guys have any suggestions or alternate options that might help me?
juxwillx
Level 0

Chasing The Dreans

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2022, 03:21:31 AM »

Haha, I can relate to it man. Even I’ve got my screen replaced multiple times and this shi* costs too much, of course if you don't settle for a local one. But I think buying a mouse for your phone would be way too much lol. Why don’t you just put a good screen guard, go for a glass one, would cost you a bit more than plastic but is totally worth it man.
victor11
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2022, 03:31:17 AM »

Haha, I can relate to it man. Even I’ve got my screen replaced multiple times and this shi* costs too much, of course if you don't settle for a local one. But I think buying a mouse for your phone would be way too much lol. Why don’t you just put a good screen guard, go for a glass one, would cost you a bit more than plastic but is totally worth it man.

Hey, thanks for the suggestion bro but I already have a screen protector. I actually just go mad while playing these idle games and tap abnormally. I also believe I should stop playing but for now I don’t think a guard will be of much help. With a mouse, I won’t even have to touch the screen, forget about harming it.
juxwillx
Level 0

Chasing The Dreans

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2022, 04:09:51 AM »

Hey, thanks for the suggestion bro but I already have a screen protector. I actually just go mad while playing these idle games and tap abnormally. I also believe I should stop playing but for now I don’t think a guard will be of much help. With a mouse, I won’t even have to touch the screen, forget about harming it.

I get it, I haven’t used any of such mice but heard that they’re not very accurate and smooth. The good ones will cost you a heck of a lot of money. But ya, if you get a good one, it might be really worth it in the long run.
victor11
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2022, 04:39:49 AM »

I get it, I haven’t used any of such mice but heard that they’re not very accurate and smooth. The good ones will cost you a heck of a lot of money. But ya, if you get a good one, it might be really worth it in the long run.

IKR, I don’t want to spend money on buying a mouse rn, but there’s nothing else I can do lol.
juxwillx
Level 0

Chasing The Dreans

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2022, 08:44:41 PM »

Umm…wait. I got an idea. I mean your only aim is to just limit your taps while playing the game, right? Why don’t you just use an auto clicker? With it, you neither would have to tap and nor will have to click. You can automate most parts of AdCap and just tap when it's required at times for some tasks which can’t be automated.
victor11
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2022, 09:39:44 PM »

Umm…wait. I got an idea. I mean your only aim is to just limit your taps while playing the game, right? Why don’t you just use an auto clicker? With it, you neither would have to tap and nor will have to click. You can automate most parts of AdCap and just tap when it's required at times for some tasks which can’t be automated.

Now that i think about it, it's not a bad idea. Have you used such tools by yourself? Can you suggest one to me one?
juxwillx
Level 0

Chasing The Dreans

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2022, 10:04:18 PM »

Now that i think about it, it's not a bad idea. Have you used such tools by yourself? Can you suggest one to me one?

I’ve used this tool in the past but not for phone. I just used it on my PC. Not sure whether they’re available for phones. You can look it up.
Damner
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2022, 08:44:28 AM »

It seemed to me that any mouse can be connected to the phone via an OTG cable. If we are talking about modern phones. But the question is, why do it?
KungLao
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2022, 09:23:02 PM »

I've tried those wired ones but currently, but I do want to try those wireless types and one where you can connect via blue tooth. can someone recommend me one. thanks
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic