Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 07:12:30 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingThe Stage Of The Puppet Master puppet simulator
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The Stage Of The Puppet Master puppet simulator  (Read 716 times)
bigmac4tea
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2022, 09:24:06 PM »

The Stage Of The Puppet Master
Remembering my childhood and summer holidays where the puppet shows entertained us, I decided to simulate string puppets on a computer. Also it had to simulate skill from practice like real puppetry. I wanted it to be casual pickup and play. and I wanted it to be great for young creators.  You can use screen capture software to record the stage area of the screen and add sound allowing you to make a show. It works on any windows PC

You use the mouse to control the puppets and it takes practice, so dont think you will be making a show straight away , but it is easy and fun, you can also use the special buttons and dummy control for precise control. its like the first RPG you ever saw or did as a child. Now you can put on a show yourself

Im stuf to how to improve more any suggestions?

https://roguelikemaker.itch.io/the-stage-of-the-puppet-master
KlausLarsen
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 09:31:37 PM »

Is this puppet show on the North Pole? The puppets you are not using are shaking like crazy - it looks like they are freezing. As a player I would be so annoyed by that. Based on this video I would never play this game.

A girl phoned me the other day and said "Come on over, there's
nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic