Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 12:47:39 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Partner/paid] Programmer/Pixel Artist looking for partners
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Partner/paid] Programmer/Pixel Artist looking for partners  (Read 4646 times)
Blackfang
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2022, 05:46:11 PM »

Hello,

To keep things short, I'm a 36 years old software developer that can also draw and makes games as a hobby since 12 years old. I want to find people with similar taste in games/design to partner with, preferably said person should know how/is willing to learn  either to code, draw or make music/sfx.

I'm working on a game alone for 3+ years and doing all the pixel-art and code but without having someone to even discuss game design ideas is just too much for me. Here a small sample to show my pixel-art style:

Ideally you would work on the above game with me, but I'm aware the style very niche and most people wouldn't like working on that, so I'm open to work on a new project from scratch. I have a tendency of preferring indie 2D games but I'm not against to learning 3D.
I can also pay if you're good enough and is in need, but I would prefer someone that takes the project as their own, brainstorming ideas with me and share all the revenue.

If you're interested send me a private message and we can talk.
Koffin_
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2023, 12:28:21 AM »

Hello, sent you a PM
kscav
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2023, 12:50:46 AM »

Hello.   Smiley I'm an artist from Latvia. I'm 36 and I have decent experience with game projects. My portfolio is www.karliszabers.com. I have time to discuss possible game project.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic