Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 07:26:36 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[CLOSED] [Paid][Remote][Freelance] Artists for 2D action platformer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [CLOSED] [Paid][Remote][Freelance] Artists for 2D action platformer  (Read 2696 times)
Dopply
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: May 17, 2022, 08:28:49 AM »

EDIT: All positions have currently been filled. Thanks to everyone for reaching out! If you still think you might be a good fit for my project (particularly as a 2D background artist/illustrator), please feel free to email me at the address below.

Hey everyone! I am currently looking for both sprite/pixel artists and traditional digital illustrators/painters on a paid, contract-basis to help me bring my game to life. The game in question is a spiritual successor to the Zelda CD-i games (using original IP and content, of course). It is a 2D action-adventure platformer. You would be joining a fun, collaborative environment and working with me directly on a game that is quite silly.

Here is some more information about each role:

SPRITE/PIXEL ARTIST - You will be assigned various character and object sprites. The art will need to be in a detailed, early 90s PC adventure game style.

Here is an example of what I'm talking about:

DIGITAL ILLUSTRATOR/PAINTER - You will be responsible for the painted backgrounds in the game. You'll be provided a sketch, in PSD format, completed by yours truly to paint in a traditional, fantasy landscape style. You will be given artistic license to bring these sketches to life, with guidance and direction throughout.

Here is an example of what I'm talking about:

These roles are both paid, remote, and on a contract basis (6 months+). We would collaborate in a Discord server. You would invoice me based on work performed on a rate we both agree on.

If either (or both!) of these roles seems right for you, please send me an email at contact AT seedyeyesoftware.com with your portfolio and current pay rates.

Experience levels of all kinds are welcome, but I would strongly prefer those who have worked freelance on projects before and are also familiar with the original Zelda CD-i games to apply. For pay rates, I am flexible, but please keep in mind this is a smaller independent operation when giving me a quote.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 08:25:23 AM by Dopply » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic