Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 12:51:56 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Rev share] Looking for a full-time indie game development partner
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Rev share] Looking for a full-time indie game development partner  (Read 1624 times)
Robo Bonobo
Level 0

Indie game developer

View Profile WWW
« on: May 19, 2022, 04:28:21 AM »

Thank you for all the replies! I have found a collaborator, so this application is no longer valid.

Heyhey!

My name is Tiemen, also known online as Robo Bonobo.
For the past 8 months I have been working full-time as a solo indie game developer, but I have come to the realization that working alone is not for me. For this reason, I am looking for a full-time rev share partner to create multiple games with!
There are some ideas floating around in my head but I have no definitive concept for a game yet, so we can brainstorm any concept we like Smiley

About me
I am a generalist with a specialization in programming. This means I have experience with everything related to game development, ranging from art and programming, to audio and design. I have also researched and experimented with some marketing strategies.
My strong points are definitely my programming and game design skills, which I learned during my 8 years of studying game programming. My art and audio skills are self-taught, and still have room for improvement.

I live in the Netherlands and try to work 5 days per week, 9 hours per day. It would be great if our time zones are somewhat lined up so we can spend most of the time working together.

Portfolio (completed projects)
Reddit (random creations)

Who am I looking for?
A full-time rev share partner to develop multiple video games with.

Requirements
You need to be able to speak English and/or Dutch, and have the time, dedication, and confidence to make indie game development your full-time profession. You also need to have experience with game development.

Preferences
Seeing as game art is my weak point, it would be great if you have an expertise in game art to compensate for that. Additionally, it would be appreciated if you are a generalist, as that allows us to better discuss design choices (I.E. background music, color palettes, game systems, etc.). It would also be useful if our time zones are somewhat lined up so that we can spend most of the time working together.
Lastly, since this partnership will require a high level of trust in each other’s skills and commitment, it would help if you have done a study related to game development, or have significant experience with game development.

Working hours, game concepts, economics, etc. are all open for discussion. This will be a collaboration after all, everything is open for discussion Wink

If you are interested in collaborating with me, please leave a comment or send me a message so that we can chat! Different ways to contact me can be found here: contact
« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 11:20:16 PM by Robo Bonobo » Logged
Robo Bonobo
Level 0

Indie game developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 04:39:46 AM »

I will delete this post as soon as I have found someone to work with, so don't be afraid of this being an inactive thread Smiley
dhondon
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2022, 07:18:58 AM »

Sent you an email Smiley

Robo Bonobo
Level 0

Indie game developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2022, 11:37:55 AM »

Awesome!
I'll check it out tomorrow Smiley