Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411594 Posts in 69387 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: YomiKu_0

May 08, 2024, 05:14:31 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios[OPEN] Professional indie-friendly music composer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [OPEN] Professional indie-friendly music composer  (Read 1583 times)
gilmmy
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2022, 07:48:58 AM »

Hello!
I'm Gil/Gio, a Brazilian small composer and interactive games lover, and I'm currently looking for projects to work on! :D

I can compose a soundtrack for your project based on what you imagine of it. We can discuss what you'd like the track to sound like, what kind of instruments you want to hear, what sensation you want it to express, etc. I can work with the following sounds:

• Pads, bells, synth (a huge variety of artificially generated and modified sounds);
• Harp, organ, piano (acoustic and electric);
• Percussion, drums, beats;
• Acoustic guitar, bass;
• Chiptune (old video game music);
• Music box;
• Violins, violas, cellos, contrabass (including solos and strings);
• Choir (NO lyrics);
• Metals (trumpet, tuba, etc);
• Woodwinds (flute, clarinet, oboe, etc).
if you want to hear a specific instrument that's not listed, ask me and I'll tell you if I work with this specific sound!

I can work with various genres and provide different examples.

My prices are flexible (starting at $100), and we can always work a discount out! :wink:

I have experience working for commercial and personal game projects, such as BasCatball Mars Series, The Hazy Hideout Bar, BGM for several VTubers, and many more. I have also scored for theater musicals, RPG campaigns, and indie movies.

You can check my portfolio here at Spotify for orchestral tracks, here at Bandcamp or in my official site!

I will be updating you during the composition process for every new 30 seconds of audio and will be hearing your feedback on it — small changes and adjusts have no extra fee!

Thank you so much for your time and please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

contact through [email protected] or Discord gil#0016
gilmmy
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2023, 11:34:39 PM »

collection of dark fantasy songs

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic