Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 07:23:25 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[CLOSED][Paid][Freelance] Concept Artist for Player Characters and Enemy designs
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [CLOSED][Paid][Freelance] Concept Artist for Player Characters and Enemy designs  (Read 3233 times)
Canotico
Level 1

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2022, 09:19:27 AM »

Hey! I'm currently looking for a Concept Artist that's available to work on a paid contract-basis, to help me lay the foundation for the visual identity of my game.

The Game: A co-op Zelda-inspired experience with awesome Boss fights.

The project takes very strong inspiration from Zelda games such as Wind Waker and 4 Swords Adventures, as well as some references from different Final Fantasy titles such as Tactics and IX.

I need help creating some concept pieces for a group of Enemies, as well as adjusting some existing Player Character concepts to match the style I'm going for. These are aimed to help inform future artwork and to solidify the visual direction and identity of the game.

Sadly there's not much I can show at the moment about the project here, since it's in a very early stage art-wise, but you can take a look at my Twitter @Canotico for some tiny bits of grayboxed goodness if you'd like, although I don't post that much about it (yet).

What's expect from you:
  • I understand you are a human being, so your time will be yours to manage, and your time will be respected. What's most important for me are frequent progress updates and communication.
  • As was stated above, I'm developing a visual identity, so you have to be ok with iterating and working organically.
  • All the work you do for the project is original and you are ok with handing over ownership. If you want to make use of it for portfolio purposes I'm open to talk about it.

I'm aiming for this contract to have a duration of 1 to 3 months, subject of course to your availability and estimations.

So, if you think you are fit for the job I would love to look at your portfolio! Feel free to contact me through DMs here or on my Twitter (@Canotico). And also don't hesitate to contact me if you just have more questions about the project!

Thank you very much!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 01:24:56 PM by Canotico » Logged
NicoleCIs
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2022, 11:36:58 PM »

Hello,

Hope you are doing safe!

I am more than comfortable to assist you with your requirement from scratch.
Feel free to reach me out at my Skype me: nicole_15269 and also you can mail me at [email protected]

Nicole
“CIS” (CMMI 5 compliant)
T: +14074139057
Skype me: nicole_15269
[email protected]
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic