Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 06:02:16 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingVirtua - An Online Sandbox Building Toy
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Virtua - An Online Sandbox Building Toy  (Read 1113 times)
ROSSCOGames
Level 0

CEO of ROSSCO Games

View Profile WWW
« on: August 12, 2022, 05:33:07 AM »

Click here to play!

What is Virtua?
Virtua is an online browser based building toy that I've been developing for a week or so now. Inspiration was taken directly from Roblox. You can build your own place, and customize it to your liking. You can also play other people's places, and it's online multiplayer so you might encounter other people! Who, Me? Durr...? Screamy

Planned Updates
In the coming days, weeks, and months, I plan on adding first and foremost gear (in-game items such as tools and weapons to be incorporated into user places) as that will be the simplest feature to implement on the list. Runtime C# scripting is next, and the Roslyn compiler Unity asset I plan on using needs to be tweaked to work in the web browser. Guilds are up after that, followed by premium membership monetization so you can earn currency to purchase the items already in the Marketplace. Follow my blog for more additional updates!

Check out the games on my website!

ROSSCOGames
Level 0

CEO of ROSSCO Games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2022, 11:03:08 AM »

Loading times are long! I'm very sorry!

ROSSCOGames
Level 0

CEO of ROSSCO Games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2023, 04:51:17 PM »

I have made some updates to this game! The loading times are a lot quicker, and there is free currency daily that you can exchange for cosmetics. I would appreciate it if you gave this game another shot. I've been doing work on the in-game editor as well, and introduced Lua programming/scripting into the game. You can make a lot of different stuff, and I will be releasing documentation soon. You can also donate to the game via the membership page for $3.99 USD per month.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic