Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411486 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 10:29:16 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Hooby] Need artist and developers for small indie team
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Hooby] Need artist and developers for small indie team  (Read 1625 times)
Renkorr_
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2022, 04:07:32 AM »

Hello everyone

I’m looking for fellow developers and 3D artists familiar with Blender and Unreal 5 for a new game. I wanted to make something simple in the style of the game “I’m on observation duty” by my own but I decided that the best is to use this game to start a small team, thanks to the simplicity of the game I hope it serves to help me not only in getting my footing in directing but also the rest of the team to get comfortable in working with each other before tackling much harder games that I have planned for the future.

The story of the game is already written, and so is the house with all the cameras set up.

https://imgur.com/a/4SwN6Cz

These are 3 of the 8 cameras set up for the game.

Hopefully, with a small team, I will be able to release it a lot faster than doing it by myself while also building a portfolio with a game that can start simple with the option to constantly improve upon it depending on our progress. Although this game is meant to be released for free, the next ones are not from which I have already written the next two games.

Since I don’t have any money, for the time being, I hope some of you can join me as a hobby for the moment it is my intention to move into a position where I can hire you as fast as possible.

If you are interested in joining me send me a message here or in my Discord Renkorr#0635.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic