Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 10:49:31 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingMake litle game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Make litle game  (Read 736 times)
TitleChanQWERTY
Level 0

Hello Game Developer

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2022, 09:36:37 AM »

Hello everyone, I made a small game here and I would like people to rate it I made it in less than a month

Itch io: https://titlechanqwerty.itch.io/adrianasystem3
DarkGran
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2022, 01:28:33 PM »

Why would you hate the green plains of your world? When the stars come to take it away, the sea of grass will be something to fight for...

Nice job for a months work! Smiley Liked the music (xcept maybe the second or third track). Very retro.

As a game, I'd say classic bullethell, which is not really my type of game. But I liked it for a little while. I did not care much for the required pixel precision though, and the invulnerability periods after dying seemed waaaay to long (I died in the middle of a level and when I reached the boss, I was still invulnerable).

What confused me more than the ZXC choice of controls on my QWERTZ keyboard (on top of which nothing tells you that C is a key to use) was the fact that you gain Score simply by shooting. And LOTS of it. Made everything that gave points in the level almost pointless (why would someone pickup "+5 points" when you get hundreds every second). That just seems like a strange choice to me and I'd get rid of it. Let everything in the game give points - except for the shooting itself. Wink

Still, it was fun overall. Well done. Gentleman
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 09:56:55 AM by DarkGran » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic