Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 09:36:54 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[CLOSED] Looking for an illustrator to draw a background scene
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Looking for an illustrator to draw a background scene  (Read 5143 times)
mihaipuiucernea
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: September 06, 2022, 08:36:04 AM »

Hi everyone,

I'm currently making this game https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=73654.0 and I'm looking for an illustrator to draw a cartoon style background scene based on my description.

I need it as a .psd file with each element on its own layer.

I'm not able to pay too much, so basically whoever is interested can pm me for details and after I've sent you the details you can quote me a price. If it's within my budget and we're both happy we can start the collaboration.
I'd also like to see some cartoon style illustrations if you have any in your portfolio. Basically the same style as this background http://adastrasoft.ro/pr/images/screenshot.png would be perfect.

Regarding rights, I need the right to use the final product commercially, in my game. You can also use it for your portfolio.

After this scene, I will have 2 more scenes to be drawn in the near future, so if we collaborate on this scene and you'll be interested to work on the others too, it would be great.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 10:16:23 AM by mihaipuiucernea » Logged

devScott
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 09:31:10 PM »

Hello,
Hope you are doing well,
We have checked your post for Illustrator,
We are a CMMI level 3 company equipped with 650+ Professionals and serving our clients around the globe, at very effective rates.
www.cisin.com
please get in touch for further proceeding,
Also, you can Skype me: cis.scott or email me: [email protected]
thanks
Scott Walter
NicoleCIs
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 09:47:24 PM »

Hi,
Hope you are doing well.
I can assist you with your requirement.
To discuss further in details, please reach me out through email via nicole.c(at)talentsfromindia(dot)com
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Nicole
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic