Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 04:23:04 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall3D game i'm working on, it's called Super Dash Cube.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 3D game i'm working on, it's called Super Dash Cube.  (Read 1636 times)
AndrewLevel100
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2022, 01:48:31 AM »

Hi guys, i made a cubic game called Super Dash Cube!!! Hand Joystick
Trust me, this game is really cool, you will spend hours in this game!!!
For now the version in Beta 1.5, and i need to do a little bit of graphics on it, but if
you try it you will remain like this emoji  Cheesy
Oh yes, this game is like a rithmic game who you are a cube, and you need to DOGE the obstacles!
For now there are no end, and i will make levels on this game, where the obstacles will go on the ritmh of varius songs!!
Give it a try, download NOW On: https://cpaigin.altervista.org/Downloads.php

By CPAIGIN Company.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 02:51:27 AM by AndrewLevel100 » Logged
Jondog
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2022, 11:50:59 PM »

Is there a video or an itch.io version? Not sure I trust random exes these days

AndrewLevel100
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2022, 01:08:38 AM »

idk how to send video here, can you send me an email or someting so i can send you the video of me downloading and playing it?
AndrewLevel100
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2022, 03:38:26 AM »

Here's a video on youtube by me opening and paying the game:

Jondog
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2022, 08:28:33 PM »

You probably aren't going to like this advice, but if you are serious about this, other developers will be giving it to you at one stage or another.

You shouldn't need a tutorial for people to be able to download and play your game, If you think it is necessary, then every single step in that process is friction.
The more friction there is, the more site bounces, and less people playing your game (especially for games from unknown developers).

If all you've got out at the moment is one game, you should have the download for it on the front page of your website, not hidden behind a + symbol and a separate download page

Also use 7zip instead of an unlicensed version of Winrar and activate Windows, it looks really amateur and makes the game look even dodgier

Also why does the game need to download again? With something so basic shouldn't it all be there in a single file?

AndrewLevel100
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2022, 03:18:31 AM »

Jondog i made a tutorial because there are some people who don't know even how to exctract a winrar file, i will make it in 7zip, and i made a launcher so you don't have to redownload the game everytime i update it, and i already changed the + thing, so the downloads button are in the center of the page, and for the activate windows text i will resolve.
It's everything on BETA, comment bug or solution you have so i can update the game to look it better!
Thanks for the reply.

Cpaigin Company
AndrewLevel100
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2022, 06:55:12 AM »

I completly remade the home, so now the site have a completly cool style, i changed the logo too!
If you want you can say me some information i need for the game or the site!
Oh yes, the video of "How To Download Super Dash Cube", i made it for you and other some people, so you know it's not a virus, i can delete it if you want.
AndrewLevel100
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2022, 02:49:09 AM »

I updated the game on BETA 1.6, test it and feedback me for things you think i can add to the game  Hand Thumbs Up Right
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic