Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1402726 Posts in 68124 Topics- by 61741 Members - Latest Member: serges_games

September 24, 2022, 10:43:46 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingOrcish Skies - Roguelike Deckbuilder
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Orcish Skies - Roguelike Deckbuilder  (Read 141 times)
CerteisMiau
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2022, 12:45:25 PM »

Hi everyone! <3  Orcish Skies is a game I've been making mostly solo this year.  It's gettin' close to finished and I'm trying to polish it up for a release.  Mostly interested in bugs, general impressions, confusing text/tooltip/explanations/UI design, etc, but any feedback is welcome.

The game is a turn-based roguelike deckbuilder where you fly an airship and fight other ships on a top-down grid.  It's mouse-controlled and currently only for windows-pc

The entire game is playable atm.  A run is 12 battles: 8 regular, 3 minibosses, and the last boss. There's 4 playable characters, each with their own set of cards and passives.  There's 21 difficulty tiers that unlock as you beat runs, designed mostly as an ever-expanding ceiling, I don't expect the vast majority of players to have any interest in getting to the max difficulty.

Latest builds are at certeis.itch.io/orcish-skies

password: begamesdocrimes

Screenshots :]

Gunroar:Cannon()
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 01:22:37 PM »

Roguelikes are nice on mobile (no need for play store itch can still do), don't care his BiG screen needs to be Wizard

Though for real, haven't played (see above :monocle: Tongue ) the art is soooooo good and seems like there's a lot of content:)

The risk I took was calculated,
but man, am I bad at math.

-How to be saved
CerteisMiau
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 11:07:36 PM »

I might work on mobile eventually ^^  It's 100% mouse controlled except for 2 of the minigames so it probably could translate somewhat decently im just not sure how to do it.

The art is mostly commissioned stuff from a few friends but I agree, their work is amazing!  I wish I could buy more from them to flesh it out better but that's not where we are lol.  They're listed in the credits, but the arists are Kenzie Shores (UI), Mae Knots (UI and ships etc), and Alisdair Ross (portraits) ^^
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic