Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411426 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 10:05:38 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsSearching for lovely Artists !
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Searching for lovely Artists !  (Read 2349 times)
Fadel
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2022, 08:59:16 AM »

Hello Everyone

Want to ask first how are you , how is your day , hope everything is fine !

I am looking for 2d artists and animators in order to collaborate with .

This is a link for a video covering what have been done in the game , mainly in the programming side , but all the art you see are just place holders for now until the main art is done

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1R0MvvalYWQO1h3woqQQ0QMp8oekGk1If?usp=sharing

I'm sure there are a lot of kind hearted people here willing to give a hand and help , as I guarantee for everyone who is concerned about the people who are already in the team that they are gentle and kind . The game we are working on right now is a 2d topdown game based in a cyberpunk theme containing the fast paced vibes while shooting and killing enemies .

And for the moment I am seeking for some 2d illustration artists that can draw characters , such as humans , robots , mechs and some fantasy antagonists . Also , environmental / world stuff , props , for instance buildings , future cars , street props , weapons and a lot more . 2d animators , that could animate characters , such as the protagonist , enemies , npcs using the puppet animation with a smooth looking animations within 2d .

Would like to say that the revenue plan is revshare , meaning when the game is published and if it makes money that revenue will be shared equally to every single one in the team . This is a long term team that hopefully we will collaborate with each other in order to develop awesome games in the future . Note that any project/game we develop will not be banished at all in anyway .

If any of what I said above catches your interest and you would like to enter the team or just to ask a question , DM me on discord : Fadel#1811 and I will respond to you as soon as I can , thank you for your time , I truly appreciate it .

Take care !
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic