Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 04:57:15 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingAmbush - My first finished game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ambush - My first finished game  (Read 1108 times)
MattJohno2
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2022, 06:45:08 PM »

This is Ambush.
It's a 2D Asteroids clone but with some extra features.
It's also my first proper released game. I've made games in the past but never made it past alpha until now, which I'm really excited about.

Here's the link to download the game
https://mattjohnson.itch.io/ambush

The game is completely free, and I plan on releasing it on Android as soon as they finish reviewing the game.
MattJohno2
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2022, 07:02:25 AM »

I downloaded the game on a different computer and found that there was a gamebreaking bug. I realised that I had misplaced a line of code and because of this, the game kept resetting the price of the health upgrade back to what was stored originally. Luckily all it took was deleting said line of code to fix it.
I've also added icons to the game-over screen.

As far as I'm aware, the game is finished. The bugs are all squished and the game is what I intended it to be: A simple 2D endless shooter similar to Asteroids. It's my first ever complete game and I hope you all enjoy playing it:

https://mattjohnson.itch.io/ambush
favuxayo
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2022, 10:50:12 PM »

Welcome to Live Sex Cams, the ultimate destination for all your live sex cam needs! We offer an incredible selection of the hottest webcam models from around the world, including the likes of Adriana Chechik, Abella Danger, Riley Reid, and more. With our live sex cams, you can experience the most intimate and thrilling sexual experiences imaginable.

Our live sex cams feature the most beautiful and talented models from around the world. We have a wide selection of models from all different backgrounds, body types, and sexual orientations. Whether you’re looking for a petite brunette, a curvy redhead, or a tall blonde, we have the perfect model for you.

At Live Sex Cams, we strive to provide our customers with the best possible experience. Our models are highly trained professionals who are passionate about providing you with an unforgettable experience. Our models are friendly, engaging, and eager to please. They will make sure that you have an amazing time and that all your fantasies come true.

Our live sex cams are available 24/7, so you can always find the perfect model for you. We also offer a variety of special features, such as private shows, group shows, and more. With our live sex cams, you can explore all your wildest fantasies and desires in the comfort of your own home.

At Live Sex Cams, we understand that everyone has different needs and desires. That’s why we offer a wide variety of models to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a petite brunette, a curvy redhead, or a tall blonde, we have the perfect model for you. Our models are highly trained professionals who are passionate about providing you with an unforgettable experience.

At Live Sex Cams, we strive to provide our customers with the best possible experience. Our models are friendly, engaging, and eager to please. They will make sure that you have an amazing time and that all your fantasies come true. With our live sex cams, you can explore all your wildest fantasies and desires in the comfort of your own home.
https://livesex.work/webcams/HannaBeckett/
https://sexcam.cafe/tags/girls/young/
https://bestcamsites.me/
So what are you waiting for? Visit Live Sex Cams today and experience the most intimate and thrilling sexual experiences imaginable. With our selection of the hottest webcam models from around the world, including the likes of Adriana Chechik, Abella Danger, Riley Reid, and more, you’re sure to find the perfect model for you. Join us today and explore all your wildest fantasies and desires in the comfort of your own home.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 06:09:46 AM by favuxayo » Logged
MattJohno2
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2022, 08:51:39 AM »

I'll be honest I did get that but I just thought it was my anti-virus not trusting it.
Senespera
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2022, 09:20:15 AM »

A brief and not so powerful screenshake following taking a hit would add some impact; buying upgrades didn't make me feel stronger - my score stayed about the same +-20 points - maybe highlight the extra HP you get after an upgrade?

Maybe it's my overly cynical part talking, but after some polish (mainly graphics) (and monetization?) the game might have a place on the mobile market.

Greetings, voidlings!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic