Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411276 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 12:25:51 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingMake me float - Solve puzzles and overcome challenges with “connection"
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Make me float - Solve puzzles and overcome challenges with “connection"  (Read 1377 times)
Sodo
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2022, 11:35:23 PM »

Hello? We are small team of 2 trying to be a game developer. Any kind suggestion going to be useful.

We are working co-op/adventure game. Feedback will be so much useful for us. Thank you for your time.

[About the Game]
"Make me Float" is a Co-op/adventure game that will challenge your mind and test your problem-solving skills. In this game, you and your partner control two balloon characters who are connected by a tube and must navigate through a series of increasingly difficult levels.

The story begins with our heroes being captured by an evil king. The king casts a spell on them, turning them into balloons. Now, they must escape from the castle and find a way to reverse the spell.

As you progress through the game, you will encounter a variety of obstacles and challenges that you must overcome using your balloons. You'll need to think creatively and use your wits to solve puzzles, avoid danger, and make your way to the end of each level.

To succeed in "Make me Float," you'll need to work together with a friend or family member, as the game requires two-player cooperation. With its colorful graphics, engaging gameplay, and challenging levels, "Make me Float" is a game that will keep you coming back for more. So if you love puzzle games and are looking for a new challenge, be sure to check out "Make me Float"!

https://noodel-games.itch.io/makemefloat

Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2023, 12:54:38 AM by Sodo » Logged
jbarrios
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2022, 09:22:43 PM »

Hey Sodo,

My son and I played your game:

Sodo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2022, 09:50:16 PM »

Wooow!! I really appreciate that! That means a lot to me. Thanks!!  Beer! Beer! Beer!
DarkGran
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2022, 03:50:06 PM »

I watched the jbarrios's video and I must say, it just looks so freaking cool! Nicely done, and an excellent idea!

Now to find someone to play it with me...  Cry  Tongue

Keep up the good work!  Beer!
Sodo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2022, 08:02:04 PM »

Hello DarkGan,

We are excited to announce that we are working on a big update for our game and we can't wait to share it with you!

We have been working hard behind the scenes to bring you new features, improvements, and enhancements that we think you will love.

We can't give away all the details just yet, but we can assure you that this update will be awesome! It will bring new levels  and enjoyment to our game.

So stay tuned, because this update is coming soon and we can't wait to share it with you. In the meantime, thank you for your support and stay safe!

Best regards,
NoodelGames
Sodo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2023, 12:55:33 AM »

We have made an Update.

Prototype - https://noodel-games.itch.io/makemefloat
Steam page - https://store.steampowered.com/app/2165530/Make_me_Float/

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: