Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411524 Posts in 69381 Topics- by 58436 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 01, 2024, 05:59:36 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsWhispers of West Grove - Multi-dimension Psychological Horror Game
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Whispers of West Grove - Multi-dimension Psychological Horror Game  (Read 2729 times)
NVNT Studios inc.
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2023, 08:17:30 AM »

I've been going hard on the level overhaul but I've managed to sneak in some much needed features this week too!

Level Design:
  • Large Treatment Room - Added more background props. Added more fog. Increased lighting.
  • Patient Room - Added small puzzle to test new confirm dialog feature. Updated textures, props, and lighting.
  • Padded Cell - Added new dialog options. Updates textures, props, and lighting.

Game Features:
  • Confirm Dialog - When interacting with items you can make choices about what to do with said interaction.
  • Camera - Camera no longer clips through objects and smoothly moves to prevent clipping.
  • Flashlight - Flashlight adjusts brightness when getting to close to objects.
  • Interaction Objects - Player can comment and interact with things differently depending on the dimension.
  • Bugs Fixed - No more white light randomly glowing in the player mesh. Out of combat flag is now accurate when changing rooms.

NVNT Studios inc.
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2023, 08:01:43 AM »

A few more rooms have been updated!

https://imgur.com/gallery/FLqW4kJ

Level Design:
  • Padded Cell 2 - Added a surprise and updated all 3 versions of this room with better textures, props, and lighting.
  • Padded Cell 3 - Added a large puzzle and a secret area to one of the versions.
  • Storage Room - Updated textures, props, and lighting.

Game Features:
  • Added falling animation
  • Fixed a few bugs
NVNT Studios inc.
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2023, 07:04:24 AM »

I've completed my work updating the games levels to have better texture, models, and overall detail. Here are some screenshots of the updated hallway, plus an extra photo of the same hallway 1 year ago!

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic