Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 06:46:53 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations2D Artist/ Generalist Artist looking for Collabs/Partnership
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 2D Artist/ Generalist Artist looking for Collabs/Partnership  (Read 2584 times)
anguseef
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2022, 11:33:25 AM »

Hello, I'm a mainly a 2D artist looking for game projects to work on. I'd like to focus on more hand drawn art assets as opposed to pixel art images. Now dont let that scare you off! Reasoning being so adamant on this is if you look into old arcade games like SNK or Capcom beat 'em ups they always started with drawings that they then re-created for tech bottlenecks at the time.
Nowadays you wouldnt need to do that.
The generalist bit, I do dabble into 3D modeling with blender. If thats something your interest in again. I'm not hoping to do photo realism models but just low-mid poly on the emphasis on texture painting.
I work in Clip Studio Paint for 2D related stuff.

https://anguseef.artstation.com/
https://twitter.com/angus_mang/media < Portfolio
Lir_Iorin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 06:00:11 AM »

Hello  Smiley

I am also looking for a team or individual to collaborate with. No issues with hand drawn art, it's lovely! Check out my LinkedIn in my signature, see if you think we could be a good fit. You can find everything on there, from links to code samples.

I released one project solo in UE4, but I'm really looking for a team now. Better projects for less time.

twill14
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2022, 06:59:33 AM »

Hello Angus,

My partner and I are dedicated to a 2D Turn-based RPG/light platformer hybrid lightly inspired by Xengogears and  Ni No Kuni 2, called Kingdom of the Scarlet Rose. It fuses metriodvania style maps, with Xenogears-like combat, and also contains a base-building system.

As of now, the project's main game loop has been designed, and is in a polishing refinement and expansion phase. Our art, thus far, has been greyboxed to solidify and further define and refine the game's skeleton. Art wise, we're looking for a more hand-drawn art styles.

Our short term plan is to further refine the game with an additional artist so that we may create a solid demo within the next 6 - 8 months. Our long term plan is to further complete the game either on our own, or through getting it published, or crowd-funded.

I saw your profile and loved your work, so if you'd have time I'd love to chat so that we may discuss the project more in depth and show you videos to give you an idea of whether it's something you'd be interested in.

My discord is: Lumin#7777

Cheers!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 08:20:15 AM by twill14 » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic