Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1412038 Posts in 69446 Topics- by 58482 Members - Latest Member: ZerusW

June 21, 2024, 03:30:55 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioFREE game music!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: FREE game music!  (Read 17465 times)
fictiumsounddesign
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2024, 05:42:08 AM »

Hi! I'm very happy for the recent supporters of my effort to provide free high quality music for your dear developers, it's being a challenge to pump up both the free and the paid music but let's keep up the good fight, here's a romantic acoustic guitar for you.

If you like it, thumbs up the video, subscribe to the channel and share it far and wide with your friends if you think they may benefit from my other work! Also, don't forget to attribute me credits if you end up using it in your video game projects.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 09:59:03 AM by fictiumsounddesign » Logged
fictiumsounddesign
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2024, 08:33:53 AM »

Hi!
Here's another free acoustic guitar one, it's calmer and sadder than the last one, but I'm really proud of it, it loops alright and can be used for a variety of game projects. Enjoy! Don't forget to like the video, subscribe to the channel and share it with your friends as it helps me a lot to grow! Ah, if you use it, don't forget to give me credits.

fictiumsounddesign
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2024, 07:27:03 AM »

Yo!
Here's the last of the acoustic guitar free music batch, I think I managed to get some interesting melodic and harmonic ideas, since there's drums and acoustic bass it's kinda of an "acousticore" song, like, acoustic guitars but more rock-ish than pop.

It's not a loop in the traditional sense of there having no pauses at the end but it sounds okay when it repeats, so if you've got a situation where a rocky-ish acoustic guitar would fit in your game then test this one out!

As always, like the video, subscribe to the channel if you find my music helpful and don't forget to give me credits if you use my music in your games.

fictiumsounddesign
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2024, 08:43:07 AM »

I'm back alternating to my one of my strong suits. Horror. Here's the first of the cinematic post-horror tracks I'll be experimenting. As always, like the video (if you do), subscribe to the channel and share it far and wide as it helps me a lot to grow and keep doing this! The download link is in the video's description link. Also, don't forget to credit me if you use it in your game!

fictiumsounddesign
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2024, 08:03:21 AM »

Here's another free horror atmospheric music, I've been experimenting with some piano sound design to make these sounds. See if it fits in your horror games. Download link is in the video's description. As always, like the video (if you do), subscribe to the channel and share it (if you like it), also, give me credits if you use it.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2024, 04:36:53 PM by fictiumsounddesign » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic