Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 01:04:06 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios[FOR HIRE] Unity/C# Game Developer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [FOR HIRE] Unity/C# Game Developer  (Read 932 times)
wmadwand
Level 0

Unity/C# Game Developer

View Profile WWW
« on: November 10, 2022, 03:05:06 AM »

Expired
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 06:08:42 AM by wmadwand » Logged

Passionate Unity/C# Game Developer with 8+ years XP in the game industry, 35+ completed projects. Unity Certified Developer, background in IT and Mathematics.
CV / PORTFOLIO: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L6K3pL3SOiuQjq4xHSwhE6OBR1Caf21rmTvLdFESepQ
Feel free to contact me: [email protected]
wmadwand
Level 0

Unity/C# Game Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2022, 03:22:54 AM »

I'm available now for new game projects
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 06:09:04 AM by wmadwand » Logged

Passionate Unity/C# Game Developer with 8+ years XP in the game industry, 35+ completed projects. Unity Certified Developer, background in IT and Mathematics.
CV / PORTFOLIO: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L6K3pL3SOiuQjq4xHSwhE6OBR1Caf21rmTvLdFESepQ
failbetter
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2022, 09:40:07 AM »

Unsolicted feedback: it's hard to tell what your contributions were to each title. I've found it helpful to list concrete things I've worked on under each project. E.g. "Designed and built item inventory management system." I also found these tips helpful: Harvard Resume Guidance.

You may defeat me today but I will return stronger tomorrow.
wmadwand
Level 0

Unity/C# Game Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2022, 10:17:44 PM »

Unsolicted feedback: it's hard to tell what your contributions were to each title. I've found it helpful to list concrete things I've worked on under each project. E.g. "Designed and built item inventory management system." I also found these tips helpful: Harvard Resume Guidance.
Thank you so much for your input. Actually, I've got extended Portfolio with the details and code snippets aboard. That one is provided by request. I've never heard of Harvard Resume Guidance and it seems very interesting and helpful, I will definitely give it a try. How about you, have you had a long journey in gamedev?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 06:09:52 AM by wmadwand » Logged

failbetter
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2022, 08:47:13 PM »

I've been making games since 2008, so perhaps that qualifies as a long journey? Like you I've worked on a bunch of different projects in different capacities. You seem to have a lot of good experience -- best of luck finding your next role.

Coffee

You may defeat me today but I will return stronger tomorrow.
wmadwand
Level 0

Unity/C# Game Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2022, 11:06:20 PM »

I've been making games since 2008, so perhaps that qualifies as a long journey? Like you I've worked on a bunch of different projects in different capacities. You seem to have a lot of good experience -- best of luck finding your next role.

Coffee
Wow, almost 15 years it's a long journey for sure. Full of adventures, monsters and princesses Smiley And thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it! Wish you of getting the best projects on your way. Gentleman
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 06:09:32 AM by wmadwand » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic