Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1403736 Posts in 68281 Topics- by 61948 Members - Latest Member: Bookmann

December 02, 2022, 01:30:27 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytesting[v0.95] BRUSH: New World needs game testers & feedback
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [v0.95] BRUSH: New World needs game testers & feedback  (Read 157 times)
hewasalone
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2022, 01:30:36 AM »

Hi everyone,

For the past few months, I have been slowly developing a small indie game called BRUSH: New World. It's a sandbox/survival game where your tool of choice is a paintbrush. That seems simple, right? Well, it's not just any paintbrush. This has almost every tool you could possibly need in a sandbox.

• Builder Brush: Shift, Copy, Paste, and Rotate shapes to your desire. Use bridging to combine shapes or merge them all with the Fusion Editor.
  • Surface Brush: Paint textures onto your shape to give them interactive properties.
  • Nature Brush: Plant trees or change the seasons to breathe life into your canvas.
  • Element Brush: Shoot projectiles straight from your brush into hordes of monsters.  Get strategic in a tower defense way.
  • Light Brush: When the sun sets make sure you keep your path bright.
  • Sky Brush: Control the weather to build upon your immersive experience.

The game is almost ready for an official version 1.0 release. The only issue is I have been having the hardest time finding game testers. BRUSH is the type of game that needs a creative push to fully enjoy the experience. Someone that has the time to sit down and try building different structures. To craft to their heart's desire. This is the type of person I'm looking for to help me find any last-minute bugs or glitches. I've spent so long playtesting the combat system, changes in weather, and seasonal properties. The only thing I can't tackle alone is the creative aspect of it.

I'm reaching out here to anyone that's interested. Please try this project and give as much feedback as you would like. Stress test it, make beautiful designs, you can even use the fusion editor for simple machinery. Enjoy!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic