Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1403837 Posts in 68291 Topics- by 61956 Members - Latest Member: abakanking

December 06, 2022, 12:40:04 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[2D Art] Looking for artist for incremental farming game (fantasy/sci-fi)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [2D Art] Looking for artist for incremental farming game (fantasy/sci-fi)  (Read 213 times)
Adeladen
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2022, 07:32:03 AM »

I'm a solo dev making fast progress on my game, which is a farming themed incremental idle game.
The game is flexible in terms of theme, it's both sci-fi and fantasy so it can have high tech and magical elements.
The game is in pixel art.

Art needed:
Plants. Starting with basic looking plants that are either real plants/vegetables or look like they could be, getting more fantasy/sci-fi
One machine that enhances a plant over time (my placeholder is a kind of cryogenic tank that lights up when it has a plant inside)
One machine that breeds two plants, combining them for a random new plant. I'm thinking there are two slots that converge into another slot where the new plant pops out
A few backgrounds, not too complicated just some sprites that can be repeated to fill an area
Some icons and cursors
All of this is up to your interpretation of whatever you think would look best.

Email me your portfolio at [email protected] or contact me on discord: Adam~#8084
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 10:58:12 AM by Adeladen » Logged
LaurenW
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 09:52:03 AM »

I would be glad to assist you.
To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at [email protected] or Skype me:live:lauren_8606
Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,
Lauren W.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic