Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1403736 Posts in 68281 Topics- by 61948 Members - Latest Member: Bookmann

December 02, 2022, 12:46:50 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[FREE] Music Composer for Trailers, Gameplay, Loops etc.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [FREE] Music Composer for Trailers, Gameplay, Loops etc.  (Read 100 times)
HerrmannMusic
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2022, 03:27:34 PM »

Hi all!

I'm a musician and composer who has been working on composing for film, TV and other visual media for the last few years and I would really enjoy collaborating on video games.

I want to start developing a portfolio of music for video games to showcase my work. and I figured rather than rescoring footage, gameplay and trailers from AAA games I would much prefer offering my services for free to a independent developer.

I will not take on a lot of projects for free like this, so write to me soon if you are interested! And I will also be choosing to offer this to developers and projects that I find interesting, compelling and promising in one way or another.

I also am a gamer! Personally I love to play games that are very story driven, typically fantasy, science fiction or post-apocalyptic. Whether they be RPGs, survival, adventure, 2D platformers. But I have appreciation for all sorts of things that showcase creativity and ingenuity in their design. I also believe that the right music can greatly elevate the experience of a video game (or trailer) helping guide the player's expectations, emotions and alert them to certain game cues and events. So I am offering a custom made original piece of music for your game or trailer, to do just that! Not a pre-made sound library type of piece, but something we can collaborate on and fit your project and preferences specifically.

If this interests you please take a look at my portfolio of music on my website www.lucherrmann.com and reach out to me with the contact information there, or on discord Luc Herrmann#4423

Looking forward to hearing about your projects!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic