Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411433 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: gigig987

April 20, 2024, 05:58:36 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsCornucopia DevLog: Join Us on the Farm and Follow Our Progress!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Cornucopia DevLog: Join Us on the Farm and Follow Our Progress!  (Read 488 times)
SubconsciousGames
Level 0

Cornucopia

View Profile WWW
« on: December 26, 2022, 05:55:48 AM »

Hey TIGSource community!

Hello and welcome to our first devlog post for Cornucopia! I'm really excited to share this game with you guys, and I have to thank my best friend for recommending that I post this devlog on the TIGSource forum. He knows how supportive and helpful this community can be when it comes to getting feedback, and I'm looking forward to hearing what you all think about Cornucopia.

Cornucopia is a farming RPG simulation game that is packed with features to keep you entertained for hours. You'll be able to grow and nurture a variety of crops, raise and breed adorable animals, and explore a bustling and immersive world. But that's just the beginning – we've also included unique features like a magnifying glass and compost system to help you grow the best crops and raise the healthiest animals. And if you're looking for something a little different, you can mine for valuable resources, go logging, or forage for mushrooms as you work to build the farm of your dreams.

But farming isn't the only thing you can do in Cornucopia. We've added a range of mini-games, card quests, and arcade games to keep you entertained. You can even go fishing, race animals, or participate in an auction system as you work to develop your skills and train your animals. And with over 200 cooking recipes and the ability to craft items, bombs, and explosives, there's always something new to discover and enjoy.

We're still hard at work on Cornucopia, and we'd love to hear your feedback on the visuals and gameplay as we continue development. The demo is set to be released in February 2023, with the full version coming in August 2023. In the meantime, be sure to add Cornucopia to your Steam wishlist and join our Discord community for updates and to chat with the development team.

If you'd like to privately test the demo, feel free to message David*#0862 on Discord.

Cornucopia will be available on PC, with the possibility of releasing on other platforms in the future. We are a small team of game developers who have been working on Cornucopia for the past 6+ years, and we've used Unity, C#, Asesprite, and Blender to bring it to life. While it is currently planned as a single-player game, we are open to adding multiplayer features at a later date. Cornucopia will also have a fantastic soundtrack composed by Pontus Hultgren. Modding and the Steam Workshop are not currently planned for the game, but we always appreciate feedback from our players and will consider adding these features in the future. Thank you for supporting Cornucopia! We can't wait for you to play it and experience all the fun and excitement that we have planned.

Check out the trailer below for a sneak peek at what's to come in the Demo:

Thanks for stopping by, and we can't wait to see you on the farm!

Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1681600/Cornucopia/
Discord community: https://discord.gg/cornucopia

Cornucopia on Steam
store.steampowered.com/app/1681600/
SubconsciousGames
Level 0

Cornucopia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2023, 08:35:56 PM »

We are looking for Beta Testers for the Private Demo that will be released next month for Steam Next Festival.
Message me on Discord -> David*#0862 to get your Steam key, and give feedback <3

Cornucopia on Steam
store.steampowered.com/app/1681600/
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic