Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411506 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 10:00:16 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingBackrooms Project W.I.P (scrapped game)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Backrooms Project W.I.P (scrapped game)  (Read 860 times)
yusuf zahr
« on: December 31, 2022, 12:13:13 AM »

New Backrooms Project

Hand Point Right This Game is still in development!  Hand Point Left

Hello anyone laying around reading this, I just created a new awesome (scary) backrooms game that will probably make you shit your pants  Waaagh!. I tried to make this as scary by using creepy sound effects and making everything detailed... feel free to try this out as 'play testing'

This game is basically walking simulator... Commenting on what I should turn this into and what features I should add will be Great  Hand Thumbs Up Left

So PLEASE comment feed back and suggest some updates Smiley

Download it here  Hand Point Right https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18UY8TTUK6pvY-iBMgTZly-yzCI71Cstk?usp=share_link

Thanks!!  Evil
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 03:38:58 PM by yusuf zahr » Logged
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 02:57:48 PM »

I don't like scary games nor do I want to shit my pants, but you might get more visibility if you post a screenshot.

jbarrios
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2023, 10:04:12 AM »

Hey yusuf zahr,

I gave your game a try.

I was a bit creeped out while playing.  Some of the sounds made me jump for sure.

Spoilers:
I did get bored after a few minutes.  I thought something was going to appear.  I took a look inside your code and didn't find any mobs, so I assume you haven't gotten that far.

I'm not a huge fan of walking simulators.  I have only enjoyed two: Amnesia and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.  I enjoyed Amnesia because something was chasing you and there were puzzles to solve.  I enjoyed Ethan Carter because of the detective mechanics and the crazy lore of the world.  Maybe you can use those for inspiration.
yusuf zahr
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2023, 12:24:40 AM »

thanks for tryingit out, your an absolute legend, thanks for cool feedback is it alright if you could possibly try out my other game its called Trage you can find it in the playtesting area or probably my profile..  Hand Thumbs Up Left
yusuf zahr
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2023, 03:41:22 PM »

Yeah Im now scrapping this game since I'm working on better projects like fps shooter games and things like that check out trage my new game it's an action shooter game work in progress, beta is out for trage try it out
For free until it's over, also feedback on the website it available and that's it Trage forum probably in my profile idk just fin it by typing Trage or scroll through the play testing area

Thanks everyone who has been feedback in some test plays  on the website keep up the population!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic