Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1404747 Posts in 68420 Topics- by 62078 Members - Latest Member: Megafon

February 06, 2023, 02:10:15 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsTURBO Rabbit - a game based on a 3D platformer from the 90s
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: TURBO Rabbit - a game based on a 3D platformer from the 90s  (Read 473 times)
G-Rex Saurus
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2023, 02:48:00 PM »

What is TURBO Rabbit?
TURBO Rabbit is a 3D platformer game intended to be one of the platformer video games from the 90s.
The game would be considered an 90s game in terms of visuals, graphics and gameplay. It is also noted that TURBO Rabbit would be inspired by one of the biggest video games from the 90s, mainly Super Mario 64, on which the game is inspired.

Short story (not canon yet):
A rabbit boy accepts a job from an irresponsible scientist/professor to find lost gems from lost maps from the world, so the professor gives him super shoes that can make him go at turbo speed. And so the boy rabbit completely became the so-called TURBO Rabbit, his request to complete his given task and become one of the best in the world.

Gameplay:
The game is exactly like Super Mario 64, with graphics that have N64/PS1/SSat visuals. The only most important thing player can do is activating TURBO Mode, with being activated player can go turbo speed.
The map levels are bigger and far (a logicial reason why using turbo shoes). Player with turbo shoes can explore the whole map faster and find lost gems to return it to the professor.

Screenshots:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/turborabbitgame
Email: [email protected]
mobilelast
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 01:03:26 AM »

That’s one seriously stoned rabbit. Is there a story behind those dead, red eyes? They could be straight from a horror game.

Avaruustaistelupeli (ATP) - a space combat game
- Free download from itch.io or IndieDB
- Dev diary here
G-Rex Saurus
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2023, 04:47:36 AM »

That’s one seriously stoned rabbit. Is there a story behind those dead, red eyes? They could be straight from a horror game.

His eyes were designed to be like that. It's easier to see where his eyes are looking and it goes with the character design too (I made his eyes yellow due to the character being white).
G-Rex Saurus
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2023, 11:47:27 AM »

--- Thread update 2.0 ---

Hello! I'm going back for another screenshot Saturday, so I'll just post some of these shots to prove I'm not giving up on this project.

Screenshots:

And also, I made a little interesting thing where the prize is hidden behind a fake wall.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/turborabbitgame
Email: [email protected]
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic