Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 11:12:51 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessBusiness Software as a Service
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Business Software as a Service  (Read 5539 times)
cyb_tachyon
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2023, 06:36:19 PM »

This came up in a number of different indie dev Discords, so I figured I'd cross-post it here for helpful reference. This is our biz SaaS stack:

We have another list for artist/developer tools but this is a pretty comprehensive list of what our Biz Admin team works with daily.

I want to point out that you can do all of this with a spreadsheet, accountant, and lawyer, but these tools have been mostly invaluable for information discovery: figuring out the things we missed or didn't know about through context of the functionality in the tools.
SummerFrog
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2023, 11:02:15 PM »

I will suggest to add SaaS CRM (https://www.subscriptionflow.com/crm-for-saas/) one the most popular subscription base business CRM software. Please check it.
Kumsal Obuz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2023, 12:56:00 PM »

Thank you for these resources.

I've been using Notion lately. It's an affordable option for keeping tabular and filterable records. Also, the document or page format is useful for storing longer pieces of text. It beats Word sometimes for quick results.

As far as CRM goes, we opted for what the hosting company provided us: VTiger. It turns out the CPanel comes with a plethora of software you can effortlessly install. Well, you are paying for it. Why not use it?  Wink

This was my 2 cents. Have a great weekend.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic