Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 04:06:36 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingSpace Traveler - A game where you explore space
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Space Traveler - A game where you explore space  (Read 508 times)
wooodiest
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2023, 06:38:40 AM »

I created a game for Android that allows you to enter the world of space missions and exploring the universe. It is now available in the play store but I'm still working on it. Would you like to try playing and give your opinion?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=misiek.example.spacetraveler

In this game you have to collect resources that will allow you to perform space missions. By improving the extraction of resources on the planet you are able to learn a lot about their origin, how they are extracted and processed. Later, you use them to carry out historically and historically exciting space missions, through which you explore space, gathering information about it. As you play, more and more tidbits of information are revealed, deepening your feelings about the scale of how big and how much more the universe hides in front of you.
Schrompf
Level 9

C++ professional, game dev sparetime

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2023, 12:08:00 AM »

Looked into it. Well... yeah... a clicker. Hm. I know, it's difficult to find some suitable gameplay mechanics that fit space travel. Don't know what I expected.

Maybe add some feedback to the "coin tapping"?

Snake World, multiplayer worm eats stuff and grows DevLog
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic