Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411414 Posts in 69360 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 01:35:21 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingKyubu Wheato! Roguelite Top-down Shooter (Need feedback)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Kyubu Wheato! Roguelite Top-down Shooter (Need feedback)  (Read 546 times)
EmperDev
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2023, 09:01:52 AM »

Hi fellow legends, I am almost done with my very first original game. I've playtested it myself but I wanted more feedback from different perspectives to make sure I'm not too biased.

This game is basically a roguelite top-down shooter that's level-based and you unlock new abilities with currency every time you die. Its main draw is the cute protagonist, the many unique abilities and the chaos that ensue as you progress. If you enjoy titles such as "Vampire Survivors" and "Holocure", this game is similar to them.

The link to download the game is here: https://emperdev.itch.io/kyubu-wheato
Please give me your feedback! I love improving my games whenever possible
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 10:53:53 PM by EmperDev » Logged
yusuf zahr
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2023, 03:24:33 PM »

Hey not bad for a game made in unity 2D the things you need to fix is better GUI in the menu screen and maybe add better graphics to make the game pop out more. This is really similar to an indie 2d zombie game its like those enemies are zombies but they are just different sprites. Anyways ill give it a  6.8/10 Its really fun and awsome...

Do you mind testing my game out? Its called trage and its a multiplayer fps game still in development it just been released out of alpha into beta... Give some feedback too!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic