Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 05:03:19 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingFeedback for my new casual physics puzzle game Boing
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Feedback for my new casual physics puzzle game Boing  (Read 545 times)
PartTimeIndie
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2023, 02:09:29 AM »

My name is Niki Crisci, and I recently released my new mobile game "Boing" (android only) and would love to get your feedback.

Short Description
In Boing, players get to relive the joy of knocking down a tower of toys with just one shot! The game's objective is to knock over all the toys before the player runs out of stars.

Trailer

Information
Release Date:     Thursday 19 January 2023
Gerne:            Casual, Physics Puzzle
Download Link:    Google Play Store

How to Play
The game is easy to play, players simply tap anywhere on the screen with one finger to launch a ball in that direction and watch as it bumps and bounces its way through some toys. Players can also use bouncers and other toys to pick up speed and knock over even more toys.

Development Story
After seeing my son play his first mobile game, I set out to develop a game that put emphasis on enjoyment instead of education, as is often the norm for games for kids. While testing I enjoyed the game so much, because it reminded me of my childhood, that I decided to share it with the world instead of keeping it private.

If you have any feedback or have any questions I would love to hear from you.

Regards Niki
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 09:17:59 AM »

The kid in the trailer creeped me out. I'm not sure if kids are going to want to see another kid playing with a tower? IDK how to market to kids really so maybe I'm not being helpful. The concept of knocking stuff over is solid.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic