Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 07:20:57 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesAnyone Remember Usurper (BBS Game?)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Anyone Remember Usurper (BBS Game?)  (Read 4604 times)
goobTwoFiveSix
« on: January 23, 2023, 04:47:26 AM »

It was a much more advanced RPG than any of the others I played, but it had a lot of bugs. I don't actually remember it (or any of them for that matter, it's been 25 years) that well but I'd love to play it and some of the other old games like Barren Realms Elite, Planets and LORD again.

I think my first attempt at making a game was something similar to Barren Realms Elite. But I had a computer for like 2 weeks and didn't know about functions (I learned by reading the QBasic help.)
AlphaM
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2023, 12:22:20 AM »

It was a much more advanced RPG than any of the others I played, but it had a lot of bugs. I don't actually remember it (or any of them for that matter, it's been 25 years) that well but I'd love to play it and some of the other old games like Barren Realms Elite, Planets and LORD again.

I think my first attempt at making a game was something similar to Barren Realms Elite. But I had a computer for like 2 weeks and didn't know about functions (I learned by reading the QBasic help.)

Wow BBS Usurpers, brings back great memories! It was fun, but Tradewar and Barren Realms Elite are two of my favourite BBS games. And there are some websites that still host BBS games. I was feeling nostalgic around a year ago and went to play Tradewar there.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic