Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 06:40:40 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkInvitation to Discuss Game Development Project for Medical Exams
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Invitation to Discuss Game Development Project for Medical Exams  (Read 4423 times)
Ray999
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2023, 04:03:17 PM »

Dear Potential Collaborator,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Rayan and I am a game developer based in Gainesville, Florida. I am reaching out because I have a project idea that I believe aligns with your interests and expertise in game development.

The project aims to help students prepare for one of the challenging medical exams through a game-based approach. The game will be 3D and will require minimal time investment as we plan to utilize free 3D models available online, instead of creating custom models specifically for the game. The mechanics of the game will be simple to implement. The goal is to provide a way for students to effectively remember and recall the exam material in a fun and interactive way. This idea was inspired by a successful website that utilized visual novels for a similar purpose and generated substantial revenue.

As partners in this project, I am confident that together we can bring this project to life and achieve the same level of success. The only cost involved will be our time and effort. I already have a prototype ready and I am eager to discuss the details with you and see if you would be interested in collaborating on this project.

If you are available, I would be more than happy to schedule a time for us to have a call or meet in person to discuss this project further.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Rayan
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic