Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 03:30:58 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingDima met New year
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dima met New year  (Read 1244 times)
xolatgames
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2023, 11:55:18 AM »

This is the game that is not ashamed to show that it is not an AAA project, but rather the opposite - the maximum cheapest. But despite everything previously I said, it is clear that it was created with a kind soul.

Это та самая игра, которая не стыдится показать, что она не AAA проект, а скорее наоборот - максимально дешевый. Но несмотря на все ранее сказанное - видно, что она создана с душою.

https://gamejolt.com/games/dmny/790584
https://xolatgames.itch.io/dmny
DarkGran
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2023, 06:30:17 AM »

Priviet Cool

the characters look super-creepy (some might say too creepy :p), but I gave it a try... and I liked it! Smiley

I did not expect the game to be a chain of minigames, you rarely see devs put in this kind of effort. Honestly I ended my run somewhere after the second minigame, which is pretty soon, I admit. :D But still, nice job (i liked both minigames). Suddenly made the whole game way more interesting.

I only wished I could walk faster when going around all the NPCs... sprint would come in really handy. Wink

Cheers and keep up the good work! Coffee
xolatgames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2023, 06:27:32 AM »

Priviet Cool

the characters look super-creepy (some might say too creepy :p), but I gave it a try... and I liked it! Smiley

I did not expect the game to be a chain of minigames, you rarely see devs put in this kind of effort. Honestly I ended my run somewhere after the second minigame, which is pretty soon, I admit. :D But still, nice job (i liked both minigames). Suddenly made the whole game way more interesting.

I only wished I could walk faster when going around all the NPCs... sprint would come in really handy. Wink

Cheers and keep up the good work! Coffee

Thanks so much! I can add you to Player's list. What the link i need to insert in my name? You making me go on and keeping it up! :D
xolatgames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2024, 05:50:07 AM »

Have a nice evening, bodies! I decide to resume development of my best project! It's "Dima met New year!" So, the last changes are: rewrited voiceover of character's dialogs. Absolutely rewrited the translation. And added "Hall of Fame!". "Hall of Fame" is... Shortly, if you wondering for it, you can download this update now.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic