Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411489 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 03:04:36 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytesting{Delete}
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: {Delete}  (Read 1474 times)
MCRoost
« on: March 03, 2023, 04:12:45 PM »

[Delete]
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 03:30:38 AM by MCRoost » Logged
Jerboa
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2023, 12:29:10 PM »

I played the version 4, not the kind of game I normally play, although it was quite fun Smiley, so I've just written a few bugs and comments down below. Hope this helps!

- When placing/moving things, e.g. farm plots, the object is under my finger, perhaps offset it a little (up and to the right)? That way I can see the exactly where it is being placed. I know some people like to be precise

- The hand prompt for clicks appears more like a "swipe" to me, since it moves "up", some kind of tap animation might work better, or not.

- The timers (on eggs or seeds etc) went down when the app was in background and when closed (and re-opened) - I'm sure that sounds obvious, but just to verify it did work for me.

- The car honk, for me, is a good feature. Some may find that annoying but otherwise I would not have clicked to get the reward.

- Tutorial was great, a clear walk through.

- You could add a skip tutorial button? I.e. I uninstalled and re-installed and get the tutorial again but can't skip. If there is a skip, add a reset or something I guess just in case it is pressed accidentally somehow.

- There seems to be an element on the right of the screen (some kind of purple-ish menu) which looks like a bug.

- Clicking the rainbow egg on the right brings up the purchase menu, but clicking it on the seeds the menu flies past!

Small gif attached but I think you get the gist, you can also see the buggy menu on the right

Experia 1 (Android 11, original) - ran perfectly, no crashing, fps fine, sounds/music all worked.

Samsung S9 (Android 10) - same as Experia 1

(ancient) Nexus 5 (Android 6.0.1) - fine except for the meteor and sometimes when purchasing seeds etc the fps lagged noticeably for 0.5-2 secs.

Might play again later, either way good luck with it!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic