Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 27, 2024, 12:22:18 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationslooking for more members to help on a rev share project (3D artist) (programmer)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: looking for more members to help on a rev share project (3D artist) (programmer)  (Read 1723 times)
Blavasi
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2023, 05:55:53 PM »

Hello all,  I have started a new project that is a third person, action, tower defense, rouge like that I plan to sell on steam and share any revenue earned.

The story is of the main character who is a gladiator fighting for prestige. She will fight her way through waves of monster advancing through the different levels of the stadium. As the player fights through the stadium they will earn upgrades for their basic weapons to create different loadouts to help them make it through the waves.

I am a 3D artist and will be working on creating characters, props, and animations.  We have 2D artists creating concept art for characters and monster as well as UI elements and other 2D effects.

We are looking for at least 2 programmers to create this project in Unity.

I have a created a game design doc that we will be working from but things can change as needed after testing. I would greatly appreciate people who will stay for the entire project and see this till the end. If interested send me a message on discord here Blavasi#9329 with some example of your works.  

Thank you in advance!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 06:34:13 PM by Blavasi » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic