Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 11:17:30 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsMonth-Long Game with Learning-Focused Development [RevShare, Unity, 3D]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Month-Long Game with Learning-Focused Development [RevShare, Unity, 3D]  (Read 1658 times)
fnnbrr
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2023, 02:11:51 PM »

Hey all, I'm one half of a professional game dev duo that’s released 4 commercial games. Now, we're starting a new project to assemble a team of 4 to make a small ~$3 game in 1 month. The focus of the project is on rapid skill growth, collaboration, and knowledge transfer among team members.

Over the next year, we plan to work on multiple games in this manner with different teams. All games will be produced and cross-promoted together by us, and all codebases and documents used to develop each game will be shared with the team members of every game.

The tentative concept for the first game is a gory retro movement shooter, but game ideas are open for discussion.

I can provide additional info in this thread if anything needs clarifying, or you can contact me on Discord at fnnbrr#3166 - or we can chat in-person at GDC next week if you'll be there too!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic