Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411530 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 02:28:13 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for C#/Unity programmer for mobile and indie games
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for C#/Unity programmer for mobile and indie games  (Read 2266 times)
bksmasher
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2023, 10:33:03 AM »

Hello Devs!

I'm looking for a C#/Unity programmer, pursuing work in the mobile market, and eventually indie style games as our team grows. I actually posted this in the paid jobs section as well since that's definitely an option if I can find someone who is strong and dedicated. I'm going to post the more "off the cuff" part of the role here from the other forum section:

I've been on the search for this "dance partner" programmer (and artist/animator if there is one!) for some time...[years]. It's been very difficult to find anyone willing to roll up their sleeves, and dig in to make something great. Each artist/animator/programmer I've tried to proselytize, loses commitment, or fizzles out due to life changes, or the workload trying to juggle making games on the side.

Mobile games are not everyone's cup of tea, certainly not an indie developers ideal game, and that is not our long term goal. The big picture goal is to make indie games, without being tied down with a 9-5, or stress about financials, and failures (the dream!). I'm an extremely hard worker, and very experienced, and have stayed committed to this goal for over a decade.

Now, if this sounds like something you would be interested in, let me know and we can discuss next steps!

Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 06:55:18 AM by bksmasher » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic