Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411530 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 02:07:37 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsTired of failures? Come let's join up and create a successful game!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tired of failures? Come let's join up and create a successful game!  (Read 4310 times)
mishe-
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2023, 02:53:17 PM »

Hello everyone!

Are you tired of games that barely anyone plays? Or games that don't see the light of day? Games that never sell even 10% of the losses accumulated?

Enough with the informercial ad talk. I have a couple of games under my belt already( check them out at https://store.steampowered.com/curator/37100607) and I have a couple of new projects in the works like

-Sci-fi post apocalyptic game with rpg elements and fun combat, happening in a world run by robots where you are one of the last remaining humans
-RPG gam sort of like New World or WoW but singleplayer and with a lot deeper quests happening on an continent now divided into islands with all kinds of monsters showing up and your goal is to to constantly progress
-car driving game through a post apocalyptic world.

Now don't get too caught in the ideas. I know they sound grand at the moment(they are) but the plan is we create a prototype of the game, maybe even a demo, and if there is an interest for the game, we develop it fully. I expect us to fail a couple of times(or maybe we don't) but eventually we find a pretty good game and we work on it. Fail fast, fail early basically.

Because all of the gams are currently 3D, I'm mainly looking for 3D modelers/animators, programmers, writers... I can work on programming and writing and we can find 3d models. if we are only programmers on the team.
(If you are a 2d artist contact me, I'm sure we can find something too). The more people interested the merrier!

Interested in any of this? Contact me here first and then we can share discord or whatever. Only passionate and serious people too obsessed with creating something great!

Bahototh
Level 1

Design, Pixels & Art

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2023, 10:49:18 AM »

Hello,

2D artist/animator here if you wanna chat about game ideas.
I also have some games done, but looking for a long term partner/team.

Bahototh#7246

-----------------------------------------------------
"An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one." ~Charles Horton Cooley
---------------------------------------------------
[Thy Sword] https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=48380.0
DAMOOMOO
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2023, 05:15:41 PM »

Is there a baseline of skill you require? I've done basic things with Unity but I've never actually gone through the full process of designing, building, and publishing a game.

SugarNugglez#2121

mishe-
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2023, 08:28:12 AM »

Is there a baseline of skill you require? I've done basic things with Unity but I've never actually gone through the full process of designing, building, and publishing a game.

SugarNugglez#2121

Hello there,

Yes I thought the title would give it away that I'm looking for someone more experienced, but the main things about this process will be seriousness and if you are willing to learn and put the work in I do not have an issue with you joining.

Hello,

2D artist/animator here if you wanna chat about game ideas.
I also have some games done, but looking for a long term partner/team.

Bahototh#7246
As far as I recall,  we talked once about one of my last released games. I liked your art, but somehow I got the idea that you weren't willing to commit. Anyways that project is finished, and I did had an idea about a game 2D, that needed good environment assets, so maybe we can think of something, if you are willing that is of course.

My username on discord is Misse#7187, add me if anyone is interested in talking further.

pablomon
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2023, 10:06:09 PM »

Hi people,

I am a programmer and I have years of experience now. I did mostly 2d, but from there 3d is a small jump and never hurts to learn.
Sci-fi is my favourite setup, and I like the fail fast approach.

So totally would love to hear more of this plan.

Cheers
Zeromus
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2023, 09:12:38 AM »

Hai-yo! I'm a game-designer and a storywriter (primarily fantasy), and I'd love to join up in your cause and provide you assistance in whatever I just can

As for my credentials, here's my (admittedly a bit empty) portfolio/calling-card: https://zeromus.carrd.co

It also houses all of my social medias via which I can be reached ~
dreamhillmusic
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2023, 02:09:12 AM »

We are a music producer/composer duo, we'd be interested in joining any projects in the works. here's some of the work we've done on fiverr (https://www.fiverr.com/s/0Av4Gr), we could share more tracks or even make a couple of drafts as well. PM us if you're interested!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic