Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411488 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 04:12:20 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for a modeler for a sci-fi survival horror game with PS1 style graphics
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a modeler for a sci-fi survival horror game with PS1 style graphics  (Read 1896 times)
MightyFlyingSloth
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2023, 04:32:13 AM »

I've been working on it for a couple weeks, and I have some concept art as well as a character moving around in a Unity project with a basic room I imported from blender, and I've realized that I. Suck. At. Blender. I'm still in school so I can only do a couple hours per day of work for the most part, but I will have a couple weeks before I go to summer camp where I can work full time. I'm thinking to put the game out on Itch for a few bucks, and maybe steam if it does really well, and in terms of scope I don't want the game to take more than a couple months, although that's not out of the picture for me if it's moving along well, although I am going to summer camp for 4 weeks, and it would probably be better to finish before then. My discord is Mister Toenails#5483, let me know if this sounds interesting.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic