Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 06:57:23 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Paid] (NSFW) Pixel Artists Needed for a Fighting/Beat Em Up Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Paid] (NSFW) Pixel Artists Needed for a Fighting/Beat Em Up Game  (Read 5024 times)
HeneroMedia
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2023, 07:58:38 AM »

Disclaimer: You must be alright to create NSFW content for a 18+ AO rated game

To all interested pixel artists

I'm looking for 2-3 pixel artists who can not only create characters out of pixels, but also animate them. If you can create backgrounds and/or user interface items then that's a huge plus (not a let down if you can't)!

Pretty much I have a concept of an AO rated Fighting/Beat Em Up game that feature demons. The general story is that there are different types of demons who fight for control on who rules over the demon world. Each character has their own reasons why they fight.

The art style I'm looking for is similar to the sprites from Street Fighter 3. It will also have fluid animation like Street Fighter 3 as well.

Because this is an AO rated Fighting/Beat Em Up game, the demons are going to be aesthetically pleasing (they have to look hot). Also the game will feature some 'finishing moves' (so yeah there's some blood and gore involved).

So the general gameplay concept is this: (Street Fighter 3 + Mortal Kombat + Skull Girls + Splatterhouse 3) x Sexy Demons = My Game Concept   

As for payment, I'm good to negotiate the payrate the pixel artist pitches to me. I have no particular budget, so I'm good to pay by the hour or per delivered item.

To get a faster response, please email me at heneromedia @ gmail . com
Johasu
Level 0

http://johasu.deviantart.com/

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2023, 02:44:39 PM »

I'm interested.
I did a couple street fighter style sprites that I can show you as a reference.
https://imgur.com/nExRrUP

They were based on characters a client had written about.  Hobby thing so it never got off the ground and became more.

You can dm me or discord at Johasu#6831 to discuss it.  I'd be happy to.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 02:50:01 PM by Johasu » Logged
HeneroMedia
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2023, 05:01:17 AM »

Feel free to inquire. We're still looking for more pixel artists!
LaurenW
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2023, 11:14:01 PM »

Hello,
Hope all is well!

I can help you with your requirement.
Please reach me over Skype live:lauren_8606 or email [email protected] so, we can discuss this further in detail.

Thanks,
Lauren W.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic