Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411528 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 12:31:18 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsNeeded programmers, 3D artists, motion designers for RPG
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Needed programmers, 3D artists, motion designers for RPG  (Read 1996 times)
Albert888
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2023, 08:12:37 AM »

Me and my internet-friend started to create independent videogame - 3D 3st person RPG with not big open world in style of Gothic or Risen. I write the script, and also i'm contacting the actors for voiceover. Actors are working just for name in titles, for portfolio. Friend said that he can paint in  3D  all the map and models. I painted by hand all map and  locations plan (have pictures) and  sent  to  him, and  i found composer who agree for using his music for free. For  last  month  he  didn't  answered... i thought, while  i  will  write, he  will  paint,  but  it  seems  that  he  just  changed  mind (of course, he  don't  say  that, he just  wrote  that  "project  is  wrapped  for  now").  It's  very  sad, because  i  communicate  with  voiceover  actors  few  months  already,  and  they  would  like  to  see  something  about  the  game... so  i  try  here.. Game planned as sequel of  one  australian  sci-fi /  fantasy 1990's  series.
I want to try to find people who can stand  with  me. Work  is  unpaid, but  if  game  will  successful - then  of  course  we  will  earn  something, if  not - you  will  have  good  portfolio.
Who is needed:
- 3D artists (models of people (men, women, teens; i have screenshots  from  series  for  example,  
but  you  can  paint  your  style  too), mobs (big spider, man-sized tyrannosaurs, wolves, big rats,
big bugs; also few unical mobs - giant bug, giant spider, giant swamp octopus, giant bug).
- Animation  artists (moves  for  beasts  and  people, also  for  trees  and  plants  maybe)
- Environment  artists (grass, water, plants, trees, houses)
- Engine / programming  artists (friend  told  that  he  want  to  use  Unreal  Engine; best  -  ReGoth engine or OpenGothic engine)
Experience is  not  needed  and  not  wanted - if  you  can  do  that,  you  will. Let's  contact  here  or  through   [email protected]  
Of course, maybe it was too fast - search voice actors right from the start, but i really trusted , that we can do this. I wrote over 60 pages of script, received many audio files… i must do something. Would be sad to stop it all and write to actors “Sorry, plans are changed, thanks for help”. I hope to find here people who would like to join, because i don't know about programming and digital painting…
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 06:05:44 PM by Albert888 » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic