Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1410987 Posts in 69279 Topics- by 58367 Members - Latest Member: zeratuler

February 27, 2024, 09:09:01 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallI did THIS for 2 years for sure...
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I did THIS for 2 years for sure...  (Read 1417 times)
g_plaza
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2023, 05:58:06 AM »

In year like 2021 I got the idea to make a game after the next review of the film The Maze Runner. For a long time I wanted to make a game that combines what I loved in the 2010s - FNaF, Bendy, Undertale (the graphics in the game look like it). With a deep lore, that's all. The game is already completely 100% done. It has her own engine. Check who wants. Next, I'll copy the description from itch.io.

"Never Cross The Wall is an RPG with 12 unique locations, each with unique characters, bosses, backstory and design.

NCTW takes place in the future, where the Earth was divided into 2 halves, and because of this, people mutated beyond recognition. On the day when the Wall rose above the planet, monoliths began to be born, anomalies began to appear even more often, humanity fell into the Stone Age. 7 thousand years after the appearance of the Wall, when humanity more or less recovered and began to fight with each other, the Player appears.

The lore of the game is already very huge and is served through cassettes/dialogues/mini-games, it can be explored and interpreted in your own way, make theories. The game raises the issue of racism and what it can lead to.

Enjoy the gameplay, explore the open and wonderful world of NCTW!"

Who are interested - download link: https://graphoplaza.itch.io/nctw
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic