Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 11:12:33 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingDeveloping my shoot em up about magical girls
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Developing my shoot em up about magical girls  (Read 1866 times)
TitleChanQWERTY
Level 0

Hello Game Developer

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2023, 03:22:57 PM »

Hello, everyone. I'm developing my own shoot em up game. I'm doing it more for myself. I would like to hear your feedback on the game)
About the game: [Magical Adriana is a rather unusual shoot em up. Starting from the fact that the game has a system of ammunition and weapons, to the leveling up of the profile system and many others. The game is currently under development. In plan add a story mode and even more mini-bosses for the Records and Music modes.

https://begonia-studio.itch.io/magical-adriana-demo-2
jbarrios
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2023, 05:08:28 PM »

Hi TitleChan,

I played your game:

Luis0413
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2023, 09:14:01 AM »

I stopped playing at the spider boss already. The boss is very hard to hit as it moves around the bottom half too much. The boss should stay above the player most of the time. So make sure the boss moves up when necessary. Bullets are also kinda fast, if you want them to be that fast you could try adding acceleration. So that the bullets start slow and get faster over time. The game has potential though, bullet hells allow for much creativity. Keep working on it.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic