Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 27, 2024, 02:48:15 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingEducational game "League of Elements". We need testers!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Educational game "League of Elements". We need testers!!  (Read 1769 times)
nearartist
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2023, 05:35:49 PM »

Hello everyone,

I wanted to create something simple to play that would pique the attention of my little daughter, nieces, and nephews in science, and I believed that linking chemical elements with flamboyant characters could help. As a result, a tactical memory game dubbed "League of Elements" has been created. Please keep in mind that the existing artwork and visual design are placeholders and have been made as simple as possible for playtesting purposes. redactle unlimited

Players: 2
Time: 10 minutes
Ages: 7+
Components: 12 cards & 10 cover slips

Gameplay
- During the drafting phase, form a team of Elements and strategically put them on the battlefield.
- Try to remember the names of the Elements. This enables for tactical repositioning of Elements on the battlefield.
- To win, match your Elements with higher Atomic Numbers against the opponent's Elements with lower Atomic Numbers.

Print and play files and rules are available for download here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/18FhMjnC09x9NoAhtTLXZVARxeCNH...

If you or some younger members of your family are interested in this, please express your ideas in this thread. Thank you very much!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 07:25:06 PM by nearartist » Logged
jbarrios
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2023, 11:12:04 AM »

Hey nearartist,

I tried to open your link.  I got a 404 error
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic