Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411528 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 01:28:51 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsArtist needed for 2D Metroidvania game.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Artist needed for 2D Metroidvania game.  (Read 3541 times)
Fara
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2023, 06:15:06 AM »

Greetings! I am one of two actors in the development of the Shadow Projection project. And we are actively looking for an artist for this project.

About the project:
At the moment, the project is at the prototyping stage - early tests of the core mechanics.
It's a 2D metroidvania game, the main art style we're aiming for is cartoon with a bit of an anime twist.

About the team:
The team so far consists of 2 people - I am a programmer-game designer, and my partner is a screenwriter-narator. At the moment, my friend is drawing the first concept art, but he draws only at an amateur level, which is why we are looking for an artist.

Regarding payment:
At the moment, two main models of cooperation are being considered. First: a percentage of the game's sales (negotiated in advance). Second: after the release of the demo version, investments will be attracted to the project, in case of successful performance of the demo version of the game, a transition to fully commercial cooperation is possible. We plan to conclude contracts closer to the key stages of the project development, such as the release of the game demo.

Contact with me
Discord: fara555
Telegram: https://t.me/Fara_333
Mail: [email protected]
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 06:20:13 AM by Fara » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic