Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411488 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 03:06:40 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Musician needed
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Musician needed  (Read 3504 times)
Ramos
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« on: September 20, 2023, 06:08:28 AM »

Hello

I represent 16 BIT NIGHTS and we need a musician on board.
The music is for the game Chromosome Evil 2(horror strategy game), the first game had a positive reception so this will certainly also help your portfolios.

Link to the game coming soon page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2529770/Chromosome_Evil_2/

What do we need:

1 soundtrack for the trailer with the following notes:
(we will send you a link with the trailer video in private)

Scene 1
- logo scene: some retro arcade sounds effect(similar to how Mario sounds when he takes the mushroom)
Scene 2,3 si 4
- building tension slowly something more on ambiental side(when scene change add a sound of something to display some sync between video and audio)
Scene 5
- here add a shock element, this is the core of the trailer, with intensity raised to the max, adrenaline, and some catchy rhythm(you can use drums or whatever you want)
Scena 6 (boss)
- soc element another raise in tonality
Scene 7
- here the rhythm must calm down suddenly and it must go for a tactical neutral approach
The final scene(red call to action)
- here music must volume down to nothing and must hear a thunderstorm

The trailer is in total 57 seconds long.
We do not have high expectations considering we cannot offer a lot of money(we are indie devs not AAA) but it needs to be acceptable at least.
We would prefer something retro close to retro dark synth but Feel free to use whatever style you want.

Payment & deadlines
The deadline is 25 September (even sooner if possible) and we can offer 50$

5 Soundtracks for in-game music

1. no more than 50 seconds and no less than 40 seconds loopable for base management screens - ambiental/neutral
2. no more than 50 seconds and no less than 40 seconds loopable for the main menu and options screen - something with rhythm and personality, Lovecraftian, retro synth wave + thunder effects(or something similar to what is in the trailer)
3. no more than 50 seconds and no less than 40 seconds loopable for silent mode(stealth) - ambiental, creepy
4. no more than 50 seconds no less than 40 seconds loopable for normal assault adrenaline but not to heavy, horror synth retro
5. no more than 50 seconds no less than 40 seconds loopable for cutscenes, neutral Ambiental

Payment & deadlines
The deadline is 1 November and we can offer 250$ (that's 50$ per track)

We only seek 1 musician to deal with all of them and if possible later to also make some sound effects collab.

I FOUND - topic closed

Best regards,
Cristian P.(Ramos) - 16 BIT NIGHTS PR

Gentleman
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 04:04:57 AM by Ramos » Logged

Blakemoon
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2023, 06:12:56 AM »

Howdy! Keen to get in touch and discuss potentially collaborating on your game, unfortunately I am unable to add you/message you on discount without tje numeric tag at the end of your handle? If you wish to add me direct my username is matblakemoon#0 - hope to hear from you soon!

Matt Blakeman
—�—�—�—�—�—�—�
Bad Dog Audio
Ramos
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2023, 06:31:03 AM »

Howdy! Keen to get in touch and discuss potentially collaborating on your game, unfortunately I am unable to add you/message you on discount without tje numeric tag at the end of your handle? If you wish to add me direct my username is matblakemoon#0 - hope to hear from you soon!

I have a custom Discord Id, it works without numbers, try it
popacristian

Worst case scenario drop me your ID in private

Ramos
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2023, 08:09:21 AM »

Found - Topic closed

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic